We do Flyscreen repairs North & South of Perth , including Rockingham , Mandurah , Byford, Baldivas , Dwellingup and Waroona .
We offer punctual, reliable fly screen repairs with old fashioned service and manners. We do fly screen repairs south of Perth, including Rockingham and Mandurah.
Choosing What Type of Fly Screen Repair You Need
- If the frame is slightly dented or bent, the whole frame will need replacing
- If only the mesh has a hole and frame is in tact, you can just replace the mesh.
Fly Screen Repairs for Frames
- Find out the colour
- Measure the approximate width and height
- Ask your repairer for an accurate price up front
Repairs to window fly screen mesh and frame are charged at $69/sq (excl GST).
Fly Screen Mesh
- Strongest and most common fly screen mesh
- Charcoal colour
- Does not rust
- Typically damaged by sharp objects or animal claws, or wear and tear around the door handle
- $39/m2 (excl GST)
- Thicker material and more durable
- Flexible and softer to touch
- More resistant to animal claw tears
- Lets less light through
- A standard flydoor will cost from $110 for laundry door and $130 for large lounge door in pet mesh .
Fly Screen Repair Prevention
Clear Perspex door guard
- Fits behind flydoor lock and surrounds the handle whilst covering the mesh
- Popular on rental properties
- Only $24.50 fitted
Flyscreen door repairs
- Check if the flyscreen door is sliding or hinged
- Check if rollers need replacing
- Measure the approx width (common measures are: 810mm, 900mm and 1200mm)
- Decide if the repair is mesh only or the whole door
Mesh only repair – $85 -$95 per flyscreen door frame
Whole new flyscreen door – $295 to $395 plus gst with slide door handles (prices vary according to width)
Additional cost applied to latches for hinged flyscreen doors.
Common powder coated colours are faster and less expensive to repair.